Friday, July 6, 2012

Blessed

This is just a simple, rather boring outfit from weeks ago that I never got posted. I feel as though I've been neglecting the blog these past few weeks! After coming home from camp I wasn't feeling the best last week, coupled with the fact that it was 100 degrees+ outside and I wasn't up to going out in that to take pictures. Now that the weather has cooled down a bit I should be out and about for pictures again :)
We also had some good friends over this weekend so I've spent the last couple of days 'entertaining' :D. I love having people over at the house and cooking and hanging out! It is one of my very favorite things. We played lots of games and just talked about what was going on in our lives. It is so nice to have some time this summer to spend with truly good people-I am so blessed!







I loved the length of these pants when I tried them on. They are high waisted and slightly cropped, which gives them that vintage feel that I (of course) love.









Hope you're having a happy Saturday!
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 18:30
God’s way is perfect. All the LORD’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.”




Wearing:
Bag- Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Top- Thrifted
Pants- Walmart
Shoes- Payless

1 comment:

Iqra said...

I love stopping by your blog, you've got such a classic style with a touch of trendy ! Love the sandals !

xoxo,
Iqra

masaladiary.blogspot.com