Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blush

I had my first few hours of work today! I didn't get to spend anytime with the kids-it was just orientation and paperwork, but at least I'm off to a start! My first full day is tomorrow-it will be kind of nice to work a full day and then have the weekend off! haha. Already I love the kids though. On my way in the door the kids were going outside for a field trip. A couple of the little boys said, "Are you new? Welcome to the family!" Just this little peanut of a five year old boy! How darling, and what a very nice welcome :)

This is NOT what I get to wear to work. I have to wear the same red polo shirt everyday with the daycare logo on it. But that's ok! At least I won't have to waste time getting dressed every morning!





As much as I love vintage clothing, once in a while I find a new vintage-inspired shirt that I love. I found this blush pink lace blouse at Kohl's the other day on the clearance rack and was smitten! It is just about the perfect color to go with everything in my closet! I can't wait to pair it with all of my vintage skirts :)


















Tomorrow I will be learning to drive a 15 passenger van to tote the kiddos around in. I'm kind of terrified. I'm a poor driver to begin with, much less having to drive around a huge vehicle with 15 little lives in it! Technically I'm not supposed to drive for the daycare until I'm 25, but I have such a good record I was cleared even though I'm only 23 :P yaaaaaay.

God Bless and have a simply lovely evening!
KJA


Deuteronomy 8:3
Yes, he humbled you by letting you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to you and your ancestors. He did it to teach you that people do not live by bread alone; rather, we live by every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.



Wearing:
Earrings- Vintage
Bag- Vintage Coach
Blouse- Kohl's
Belt- Vintage
Pants- Walmart
Shoes- Payless

6 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

"I'm a poor driver to begin with"... "but I have such a good record"

Can't be TOO poor of a driver then, silly! :)

I hope your day goes very well tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!^^

xoxo

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

That's too cute what that little boy said! How adorable!

I love the pink shirt with the pink shoes! Pretty!

Eek about the van, I hope that goes ok!

Always Maylee said...

I love your cute lace shirt! Kids say the cutest things don't they, that was so sweet. Thanks again for your comments, I'd love for us to keep in touch, following you! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anonymous said...

You most blessed lady...you found this lace peplum on clearance at Kohl's? Apparently I need to shop with you ;0

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

his little lady said...

ha, it's true! having the same uniform for work every day definitely saves some time.
and you look absolutely adorable!!!!
xo TJ