Sunday, September 2, 2012

White Eyelet

Taking it easy this weekend, hanging out with friends and spending a little time at the Lifelight music festival-which I am so proud to say is in my hometown! I love lifelight. Free concerts by some of my favorite bands and fabulous fellowship? What could be better?! I also got to see Phil Joel and Peter Furler together on stage again...aahhh made me feel like a giddy little kid! I knew all the songs and belted my heart out- and even did a little jumping around in the mosh pit!






My gorgeous mama bought me this dress! I've worn it a couple more times, but didn't get pictures because of some reason or another. I thought it was perfect for church this morning with a little shawl for the morning chill! No chill in the air right now though, the high is 97 degrees!
Thanks mama for the lovely dress! :D
























God Bless and enjoy your labor day!
KJA

Isaiah 40:31
But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.



Wearing:
Earrings- Vintage
Bag- Coach
Dress- A gift from my lovely mama :)
Shoes- Thrifted on the dollar rack
Belt- Vintage
Scarf- Charlotte Russe


1 comment:

Ali Hval said...

Your mom picked out such a cute dress--lucky you! It's so pretty with that butterfly shawl... and I adore that vintage purse so very much.

I'm glad you had fun at your festival and hope that your Labor Day is nice and relaxing as well :)<3 !