Monday, November 26, 2012

Class

Expect to be seeing a lot of coats on the blog now that the weather is finally cooling down. This has got to be one of my favorites. I thrifted it awhile ago and it has been so versatile and comfortable! I've been wanting a jacket with a belted waist for a long time, so this was a no-brainer. I have worn it with everything from jeans to fancy dresses and it works so well for both!
 

Yes, I did match my tights to my hat, what of it? :) In my wildest dreams this hat made me look like Ingrid Bergman. I always wish I could exude that much effortless class and mystery ever day.





I have had this dress for a long time. It was one of those Target clearance finds probably over 5 years ago. I bought it because I thought it would be great to teach in. It is super comfortable, easy to layer, and even has pockets! Perfect timeless plaid and matching skinny belt never hurt either.




 

I hope you all had a great Monday! So blessed to have all of you in my life...speaking of which, I just noticed I have over 70 followers what?!  How in the world did that happen! Thank you all who read my little piece of the internet, it makes my day :)

God Bless!
KJA


1 Peter 1:6
 So be truly glad.There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while.


Wearing:
Necklace- Charlotte Russe
Hat, Dress- Target
Heels- Gordman's
Gloves- Walmart
Tights- TJ Maxx
Bag- Vintage Coach
Coat- Thrifted    

11 comments:

Gray Skies said...

Love love love this outfit! The hat, the jacket, the dress, the shoes (and especially those fabulous gloves)...perfect.

Sarah Mae said...

Plus there are those of us who don't follow the blog, but check it every day. I have all of the blogs that I read bookmarked into different categories (you are in my folder of "RL friends".. I also have medical friends, food blogs, etc). I check each group of blogs every night, but I won't show up as a follower. So you probably have more than you even know. :)

Michelle said...

Lovely vintage cuteness! And that last photo is fantastic!

Kristian said...

You are so lovely in this. As for Bergman, I think exotic locales like Morocco and South American help with the mystery bit! ;)

The Dragonfruit said...

Navy and grey = beautiful combination! I love it with your pretty blonde hair and blue eyes :)

Enter to win a statement cuff from ManEater – international giveaway!
Trendy Teal

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Such a cute coat!! I love it! I just saw a similar one at Target over the weekend and kind of wanted to buy it. I'm such a sucker for a good tweed pattern! And I'm kind of addicted to coats!

Ali Hval said...

Lady, I could never judge you for matching your tights to your hat. ;) I'm all about matchy-matchy outfits! I think it's rather awesome when you find two things to match like that, don't you? Hehe <3

Glad you're getting to start wearing your coats. And I adore those gloves and that necklace! Such lovely little accessories they are.

Ashley said...

You look gorgeous! I absolutely love your hat and gloves!

-Ashley
http://www.breakfastatsaks.com

Jessi said...

That hat is just beautiful!! I love the colors. What a pretty coat too, the belted waist coats are my very favorite and I love the gorgeous fabric of yours!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot. Com

Unknown said...

So adorable! You have the best coats. I'm loving that dress and the necklace.

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

wow you seem to have some amazing thrift store over by you- that coat is absolutely incredible!! Love your combo w/ the bright tights & hat! do you teach in hats like that? i need to get some more med sized bcuz i feel funny indoors w/ my huge ones. Love the cloves & bag w/ it too & gotta love a classic dress like that!
http://dusanabotswana.com