Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Casual


I'm taking some time off from the computer this week, so I scheduled some posts ahead of time so I wouldn't have to worry about the 'ole blog. This is a very casual outfit I wore to hang out with my family a couple of weeks ago! I wore a scarf my mama gave me for Christmas last year, thrifted jeans, and some fun specs. I liked how my shades of green matched our carpet so well :)
I hope you had a blessed Christmas day and I'm so excited for New Year's coming up! I have the perfect outfit planned to wear and I also get to see some wonderful friends of mine! Can't wait :)

God Bless!
KJA

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.











Wearing
Cardigan- Target
Scarf- Gifted
Jeans- Old Navy, thrifted
Boots- Kohl's
Top- Charlotte Russe

8 comments:

JB said...

I've always loved the look of a denim shirt with a cardigan, and I love that you've got all that blue going on (and that you match the carpet). ;)

Megan Butcher said...

Love those boots! SO cute!

<3 Meg
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this causal look, especially with your hair up. Very cute and different from how you normal wear it!

Hope that you had a great holiday!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Jessi said...

This is a super cute casual look! You look amazing in blue :) and thank you again for the lovely dress!! It is a bit big but nothing a belt can't fix :) and I like the big puffy shoulders! You seriously picked a perfect dress for me!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

This is a lovely shade of blue on you! You look great as always my dear!

Allison said...

Such a lovely casual look! Hope you had a wonderful christmas!
:)
Allison

A's Fashion Files
Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

Ali Hval said...

This is an adorable everyday look! I especially like those wedges of yours... cuuuute!

Elana said...

Those shoes! So cute! Hope you had a great Christmas, Katie! :)