Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fun Details

I got this dress from my wonderful friend, Candice. She works at a clothing store (anybody have a Maurice's out there?), and said she thought of me when she saw this dress! How thoughtful is that? I really did love it as soon as I laid my eyes on it and I know it will be so versatile. I love the sheer sleeves, the length, the color and especially the shoulder detail! So pretty. I think this would be perfect to style up for New Year's Eve also. Instead of a blazer and oxford boots I would pair this with a great high heel and a blinged out belt. Eeps! So many possibilities :)


 

I'm also wearing the necklace I got from the FavoringBrave etsy shop! She makes the most beautiful jewelry and I would wear every single item in her shop. I've already worn this necklace so many times, it is classic but edgy and fun at the same time!













Have a happy day everyone!
God Bless,
KJA

Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.


Wearing:
Dress-Gifted
Necklace- FavoringBrave
Tights- Walmart
Shoes- Kohl's
 Jacket- Vintage, thrifted

7 comments:

JB said...

lov.ing. that dress. The sequins on the shoulders are so fun and glam.

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

Maurices is great for dresses! :) Fantastic blazer, too! Beautiful as always!

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Very pretty dress! I keep saying blue is your color! And we have Maurices here, I love their stuff! It's pretty reasonably priced too!

Unknown said...

That dress is such a great color! It looks so fantastic on you and will be pretty amazing for New Year's!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Ali Hval said...

What a sweet gift from your friend! I especially love how you matched your tights to it. That deep blue is such a good color on you, Katie! The little shoulder details are so nice, too.

Hope your holidays were fantabulicious!

Elana said...

This dress is so lovely, I can see why your friend thought of you! And I LOVE this necklace, it's such a fun piece.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love this outfit! Blue is my favorite colour!



http://www.valstyle.com/