Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life Snapshots

It has been the craziest, busiest week and it's not over yet. I've been up to my eyeballs in paperwork, lesson plans, crazy kiddos, and blog stuff, not to mention housework and dealing with the hubby being away on a work trip, plus starting my 5k training (ok, this is all normal people stuff, I get it-I'm a wimp!).  Anyway the point is that I haven't really had a chance to take outfit shots-so here are a few photos that I've had on my memory card for a while :)



Sometimes when I'm waiting for Sean at the airport I get bored and take selfies. Don't judge me :)


Frost on the car windows on our drive home to see family and friends :)


Last time I was at my parents' house I found my wedding bouquet! I love the way dried flowers look-it's that vintage charm that they take on. Someday I shall have this in my house!




Remember this post? I made a frame for my earrings, and I finally got around to making one (or making Sean make one) for my necklaces too! Everything is so much more organized now instead of sitting in piles and heaps on my dresser and around the house. Yipee!


One of my older sisters and I taking silly phone pics...haha. Oh dear goodness :)


 
Aaaand, last but not least, modern cardi and jeans vs. vintage cardi and jeans. Which do you think is better?



Have a blessed Friday everyone!
God Bless, 
KJA

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it

7 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

Hope you get caught up on everything!
I'm starting school and work next week, and I'm just trying to brace myself for how busy I'll be again...sigh.
Cute snapshots! Haha, and I believe most everyone starts taking selfies when they're bored.
Also...I think I like the modern cardi only because I also love everything you paired with it! Haha

Trendy Teal

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Fun snapshots! I love the one you took of the frost on the window - there is something so peaceful about frost. It makes me think of the fairies in Fantasia.

I like both looks in the last picture, I think it depends on what you're wearing it for, but they both work well!

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

i saw that you said "lesson plans", are you a teacher?! i am studying education!
i really love the jewelry stand you have here! cute photos!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

Ali Hval said...

Snapshots are so perfect for busy weeks, though! At least you're able to keep up with it all. I kind of disappear during the week and come back to life on weekends, hahaha.

But hey, my week's been hectic, too, with starting classes! Here's to surviving, Katie! <3

PS) I like both cardis. The color on the modern is so nice, but the buttons and texture of the second one are awesome. Your two cardis need to have a child!

Alyssa Pritchett said...

Really love the way you organize your necklaces! I need to hang my longer ones like that :)

http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

Jessi said...

I love the first photo- so cute. That necklace holder is awesome, I totally need one. And I love both outfits, I'd prob go for the modern one but I always envy your vintage outfits ;)
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Lily Fang said...

I like the Bible verse (: Those are some pretty photos--the modern cardi is so chic since it constrasts well with your patterned scarf. Hope you have a happy week!