Monday, March 25, 2013

Firmoo review

I am so very excited for this post! The wonderful company Firmoo contacted me to try out a pair of their gorgeous frames. I would love to tell you all about it if I may :)

Firmoo is an online glasses retailer who sells high quality and dare I say it- ridiculously low priced- eyewear. You can get prescription and non-prescription frames as well as sunglasses-for as low as 8 dollars! I know you're wondering if glasses that cost that little are good quality. Let me tell you I have been very impressed with the fit and quality of my frames. They are sturdy and comfortable. Not to mention they have a bevy of darling styles ranging from classic, to wayfarer, to nerdy chic. There is something for everyone! If you're not sure that you'll like the frames, their website has a virtual try-on system that allows you to upload your own photo to see how your favorite frames will look on you! Can't get much better than that. I knew I'd love my frames before I even ordered them!

The glasses came quickly in the mail and I was so pleased with how they were presented. The glasses were packaged with a sturdy hard case complete with a cleaning cloth and mini kit to fix any wayward screws (although I don't see that becoming a problem).



 As with any glasses I've received from online retailers it takes a few minutes for your eyes to adjust to the frames, but I can see perfectly well in them. They even made me put away my contacts for a few days!
Lastly I just want to tell you that it is your LUCKY DAY! Firmoo has this amazing program where you can get your first pair of frames to keep absolutely free! You only need to pay the measly shipping fee. They have a rather small selection for free frames, but it is still a phenomenal deal.


In short, I was very delighted with the level of customer service, quality, and care that I received from the folks at Firmoo, and I would certainly purchase from there again! The frames I purchased can be found here. They are exactly what I was hoping for-a gorgeous vintage shape, beautiful brown and golden color combination, and just the right size. Please enjoy way too many photos of me wearing these stunners!

 

 God Bless all!
KJA


James 5:13
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. 


Wearing:
Eyeglasses- Firmoo
Top- Kohl's
Jeans- Thrifted
Shoes- Target
Hat- Vintage
Locket- Gift



15 comments:

Ma Cherie D said...

I like your sunglasses, hat, shirt and hair :). Wonderful.

Ali Hval said...

Oooh, Katie, those are seriously cute on you! Man, I get to pick some soon and I really do hope that I can get those same ones, exactly. I totally want to copy you and your cuteness. And I adore your hair when it's curled... you have magical princess hair!

And how pretty is that blouse? The tiny pearl embellishments are just perfect. :D I like your pretty gold locket and lip color, too. I think I've pretty much said I like everything you're wearing... yep!

JennaStevie said...

This glasses look so lovely on you!! They suit you so well and this blouse is absolutely wonderful! Such a great colour on you!
xJennaD

Georgia. said...

Amazing glasses! So stylish and they really suit you :) I love your shirt too!
Georgia x
satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

The Braided Bandit said...

I know I am supposed to be focusing on the glasses (which look adorable on you by the way), but I cannot get over how much I love your super curly hair here! I am also loving the color of your blouse and hat together, so pretty! Hope you had a great weekend Katie!
xo Hannah

Sea of Teal said...

Oh your hair looks so good!!!! Beautiful!!!
What can I say? I always love your outfits and color combos! The mint blouse with the emboided pearls is sooo great! Love it. Maybe I should do something like that myself?
And I really like your hat!
Again a very inspiering outfit! :)

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I was so happy to read your words! :)
Have a great week!
Teal

http://seaofteal.blogspot.de

Léna's Cameo said...

Your hair is wonderful !! Sad I can't do it :(

Unknown said...

Katie, you are just too gorgeous. Your hair is AMAZING. Man, do I wish I had curls like that! It is just breathtaking! Love these frames, they look amazing on you :)

Also- thank you SO much for the kind words on my blog, I am so very flattered..I don't even know what to say, but thank you so much! Your comments always bring the biggest smile to my face! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

~Alyssa
www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am really loving your curly hair!

Rachel

Kristian said...

Love them on you. Also, is the hair the result of the curlers from the last post? If so, wowza! That is rockin'!

Elana said...

Ooh, I love the ones you chose! The look great on you. Also, your looks fantastic here!

Oh, and the reason my dress doesn't look that short on me is because I'M incredibly short! Haha at 5'2" it's pretty difficult for anything to look short on me. I cannot wait to see how you wore it though!!

Megan Butcher said...

Your hair is sooo cute! And the glasses are perfect :) I totally regret not buying that blouse when I saw it at Kohl's, too! hehe

<3 Megan
http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

You are the PERFECT fashion blogger for Firmoo! Haha, you have so many glasses and wear them all so well. I love the frame you chose too. Super cute, especially when paired with a pearl embellished blouse and red feather cap :)

Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
Trendy Teal

Lorena said...

Marvelous shirt Katie !
and i think your hair looks amazing: like a doll's.

Unknown said...

Katie, that top is so gorgeous! And your hair is so perfect. Great glasses pick, also! They look really good. :)

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/