Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Friends

Just a short post again while I'm still getting in the swing of things.
My friend Rachelle took all of my outfit photos over the weekend-which was a blast. We laughed a ton and I had so much fun with her behind the camera. Besides outfit photos I did get a few shots with my friends-although I never seem to have my camera out very much when we're just hanging out. You'll just have to trust me that we had a very fun time! 

 


My two best gals :)


The guys playing old school NES




Aaaand we may or may not have found a mascot to take a photo with at the Mall of America. It's kind of a tradition :) Rainforest Cafe Frog it was!


For today's verse I thought I'd post this little video that we made together this past weekend. My friend Brian takes Bible verses and puts them to music. We sing them at camp ever summer and it is magical. He's pretty great at it :) We decided to record one of the songs to put on You tube and it was so much fun!
So I'll leave you with this :)
God Bless!

Acts 5:31-32


9 comments:

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Oh my gosh how cute are you?? First of all, I'm totally like that with my friends too, half the time I'm too busy having fun to remember to pull out the camera! Secondly, your music video is awesome! You have a lovely voice! I really enjoyed getting to hear it!

The Braided Bandit said...

You and your friends are darling! I love the minty cardigan with green hat combo and can't wait to see more pictures! Glad you had a good time!
xo Hannah

Ali Hval said...

Awe, Kady! I'm glad you snapped so many pictures and made so many memories. You make mirror pictures look so good! ;)

Sarah Mae said...

Oh Katie that song is awesome!!! I was expecting about 2 lines... wow! You should record more when you are together again. :D

The Dragonfruit said...

I LOVE the song you all recorded! :D This makes me want to brush the dust off my guitar and start strumming around...haha. Also, you have a good voice Katie - glad we were able to hear it!
Looks like you had a blast with your friends, haha, its the same when I'm with mine. We'll take tons of "fashiony" photos, but when it comes to us hanging out, we're too busy goofing off to think about snapping pictures.

Trendy Teal

Unknown said...

wow what an amazing purposes
i hope youll like my blog as i love your one and definitely keep like this with the good joob.
wish we could follow each other to stay in touch. reading us!!

xxx
www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio,

Sanaya Pandit said...

Ur so adorable katie. N I love d shots!!
Visit my blog sometime and let me know if we could follow each other
Kisses from india


girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

bel post!!

Kristian said...

Looks like you all had fun!

Also- it is so interesting to me you all have such long, blonde hair. A little like sisters almost!