Monday, May 27, 2013

And Again...

So, I know this suit is becoming old hat, but I love to wear it again and again! I decided to try a high bun and some obnoxiously bright shoes to make things a bit more fun. As if the suit needs help to be fun! I like this spring because I can still wear coats. It has been so chilly and rainy! I love gloomy days and I'll take a cool spring over sweltering one any day.


Well, I had a really grand weekend. I got to go home and see some amazingly great people. There was a grad party, some kickball, board games, picture taking, and even some mother-daughter time :) A winning combination if you ask me!
Pictures to come :)

Acts 20:24
But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may accomplish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.




Wearing:
Suit- Vintage
Shoes- Gap, thrifted
Sunglasses- Walmart

10 comments:

Ma Cherie D said...

Love your suit! This shade of blue I adore.

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I'm glad you have had a good weekend so far! And this is such an amazing suit, you should wear it as much as you want!

Kristi said...

Your hair and entire outfit is amazing but OH, Those shoes!!! Fabulous!!

Taylor Laree said...

Those shoes are quite obnoxious...but seriously those are the BEST & CUTEST kind! I'm jealous...

Flounces & Hubbub

The Dragonfruit said...

I think you got a keeper when you bought this adorable suit :) It is quite lovely each and every time you wear it!
Glad to hear you've had a good weekend, and I really like this verse you included at the end <3

Trendy Teal

Keit said...

If I were you, I would wear this suit every freakin day. I would even sleep in it. It's just too pretty to be left out :D
Adore the pink shoes!!!

My Modern Vintage said...

blue and purple together I love this colour combination!
xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

Kristian said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend, really. Plus, it is fun to see you re-wearing even very distinctive outfits like this- shows you really use them lots and can use them in different ways.

Ali Hval said...

Ah, Katie! You never fail to look like a vintage movie star. You just keep bringing on the class!

That coat is incredible. Paired with those flats, you're lookin' ever most bold and lovely! I wish I wasn't afraid of color. You wear it so effortlessly!

I am definitely the same way--gloomy, cloudy days are my favorite days of all. Not only do they make optimal picture days, but they're just darn nice to walk around in!

Sian Thomas said...

Wow! This is such an amazing suit!! I would love to find something like that :D
Just came across your blog, following you now :)
http://www.rebelangel.co.uk/