Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Guest Post Hair Tutorial- Never Fully Dressed (Without A Style)

Hello Darlings! Today I have something a bit different for you. I'm doing a guest post over on Never Fully Dressed (Without a Style) while the gorgeous Kristian is off on her honeymoon! She asked me for a hair tutorial so of course I said yes since I've been meaning to doing another one of those for quite some time now. In fact, I'm thinking I'll make Fridays a regular hair tutorial day here on the blog! How does that sound? So, for today check out Kristian's blog for a simple hairstyle, and starting Friday I'll have another vintage look for your locks!


God Bless!
KJA

4 comments:

Paola Lauretano said...

Amazing hairstyle!!!
Would you like to follow each other?

The Dragonfruit said...

You are the PERFECT person to ask to do a hair tutorial! Totally going to check it out right now :)

Trendy Teal

Bo said...

Great photo!

xx Bo
http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

Natural Hair Regrowth Supplement said...

Wow Nice photo!