Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shower

Good Morning all! I'm rushing off to work, so I'll leave you with a little number I wore to a bridal shower this past weekend! I got to hang with my big sis and see my nephews too, couldn't be better than that!















God Bless!
KJA

Romans 14:8
If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.




Wearing:
Earrings- Vintage
Dress- Kohl's
Belt- Grandmother's
Wedges- Lowry Mall (free!)
Bag- Vintage Coach

Hairstyle- Follow this tutorial I did awhile back!

7 comments:

Ali Hval said...

Pretty laaady! I love how you've got a light yellow belt around that dress to bring out the yellow. And how cute is your tiny Coach purse?

Anonymous said...

Bridal showers are the best! I recently photographed one of my friend's showers and the food and decorations were all so amazing! It was like girlie heaven! I love your floral dress, it's perfect for the occasion.

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Keit said...

So beautiful! The dress is so vivid and fancy ^_^

Kristian said...

A great number to wear to a bridal shower and what a cute choucroute hairstyle!

Imogen said...

Wow vintage coach, how exciting and sweet.... Your dress is a perfect choice for the occasion. Such a fun floral print.

|åƱȩȠȡȅɍ ȶῢⱠⱡⱣž said...

You said you'd give us a tutorial on this hair do soon! (or it looked pretty similar!!)

Taylor Laree said...

What an adorable look. You can never go wrong with a floral dress...especially one as cute as that!

Flounces & Hubbub