Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wedding and Back to Work

As I mentioned a few days ago, I attended the wedding between two of my good friends...and I had a ton of fun dressing for the occasion! I also got to hang out with my very best friends and dance and have a grand old time, what could be better than that?!

 

Well, not much else to say at the moment! I started work today and it's going to take me a while to grasp the fact that my days are not my own anymore-back to reality! I'm going to be up to my ears in lesson planning and starting next week, kiddos as well.

God Bless!
KJA

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


Wearing:
Dress- JC Penny
Belt, Jacket, Bag, Earrings- Vintage
Shoes- Target

10 comments:

Bookworm said...

Gorgeous colors!

Kristian said...

You look like a Pink Lady from Grease in this witht hat denim jacket and bold lip and luscious curls! How fun!

Congrats to the couple.

Sammi said...

That dress is awesome on you! Such a great color, and this peplum is super flattering. Lovely :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Ali Hval said...

Okay so your hair totally reminds me of Sandy's hair once she becomes a pink lady. ;) And then I saw that someone else commented the same thing, so I'm glad I'm not alone, hahaha! Maybe it's something to do with the combination of the car and the pink, but hey! It works for you. :D

That peplum is gorgeous, wowow! I especially like how you added the belt. I actually would have never tried adding a belt to something peplum, but good idea. I'm so glad that you had fun dressing up for your friends' wedding! Any excuse to spend a little extra time in the closet, huh? :D

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

The dress is awesome! It looks great on it's own, but adding the jacket is a nice touch! Lovely!!

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

i love how you are wearing that denim jacket with this dress! it's just something about the edginess of the jacket mixed with you curly hair and this girly dress.. i am in love!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Samantha said...

That dress looks like it was made for you, both in shape and colour, it looks stunning on you! I love the peplum and how you matched you lipstick, very pretty! I'm glad you had a wonderful time at your friend's wedding :)

Anonymous said...

This peplum dress fits you like a glove and the color is amaaaazing!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

|åƱȩȠȡȅɍ ȶῢⱠⱡⱣž said...

I don't know what to complement! Your dress? Your lipstick? Your hair? Your denim jacket?
You look like you're from a hotter peplum'ed version of Grease!!

JB said...

YOUR HAIR. You always have the BEST hair styles.

I also like the dress (THE COLOR!!) which fits you so perfectly, but the hair caught my attention first. ;)