Monday, November 18, 2013

Little Hill


Hello friends! I meant to post this weekend, but at the last minute I was asked to complete a video project which I spent nearly all weekend working on (more on that later)! I did have a bit of time to take photos Saturday however, after having a lovely hot-chocolate date with a good friend of mine! She is someone I was friends with in high school, and as it turns out we ended up in the same town and have been attending Bible study together. It was so nice to just sit and chat for a couple of hours over delicious Panera pastries and hot chocolate. Just what we needed :)

I have finally succumb to the chilly temps and pulled out a few pairs of tights. This mustard colored pair seemed fitting for a fun day! As it turns out, my friend ended up wearing the same color yellow pants! So we matched and it was a funny coincidence :). The blazer is a piece I thrifted a couple of years ago and have gotten countless wears out of it. I bet my cost per wear at this point is pennies. Check out this post I did on Flock Together a while back that shows some of the other ways I've worn it!


I hope you have a splendid Monday! I am enjoying the mild weather and lovely fall sun that has come our way. It should make for quite a pleasant afternoon, yes?

God Bless!
KJA


Proverbs 1:22
How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge.




Wearing:
Dress- Modcloth, Similar Here
Blazer, Belt- Vintage
Tights- Target
Boots- Kohl's

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, you look beautiful! I love the location.

Love, Amy

Samantha said...

Oh, I love the colour of your tights! And I love the floral print of your dress, which matches wonderfully with your tight.

JennaStevie said...

This is such a fantastic fall look! I love the location too, perfect backdrop for that pretty dress and bright tights. Mustard anything makes every outfit so wonderful!
Glad you had a good weekend :)
JennaD

Harlow Darling said...

So beautiful! What a sweet little location too :)

Anshin said...

I love your outfit and hair here :)

Anonymous said...

Your blazer is just beautiful and I love the texture!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Unknown said...

Omg what a pretty location!

Rachel

Elliementary, My Dear said...

Such pretty scenery. And I just love your coat and tights! I bought some mustard colored tights and a similar coat a while ago but it hasn't been cold enough to wear either :(

The Dragonfruit said...

Oooh I really love this set of photos! Your outfit and the location are beautiful :)
I really need some mustard tights in my life now...

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Ali Hval said...

Ah, what a beautiful photoset! Man, you've always got such beautiful landscape settings in your backgrounds. I appreciate them immensely. Keep it up!

And your yellow tights are just amazing. It's finally starting to get cool down in the land o' Alabamer, so hopefully I'll be able to join you on the cute train of cold weather clothing soon :)

The Braided Bandit said...

I could totally go for a hot chocolate date right now! I love how the yellow tights bring out the pretty yellow flower in your dress :)
xo Hannah

Unknown said...

That dress is just so perfect- and the tights are perfection!

Oh hot chocolate dates, they are the best part of winter!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/