Thursday, February 27, 2014

Four Year Blogiversary

Today is my four year blogiversary! I tried to find a group of my favorite photos from the past four years, but it got too overwhelming, so I'll have to save that for year five ;)
Here is one photo from each year I've been blogging so far! I was surprised at how similar they looked, with the exception of the first photo.
So glad I've had Sean to be my photographer all these years! Thanks hubs!

2010

 2011

2012

2013

2014

It is ALSO my older sister's birthday today, so Happy Birthday to you Nancy! I love you so much!

Bye for now,
God Bless,
KJA


1 John 3:18
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 


14 comments:

Ali Hval said...

Happy 4 years, Katie! And happy late birthday. :) May you have many more years of exciting blog posts and fashion-y wonder! <3

Kristian said...

Happy Blog anniversary!

jana said...

Happy Blogiversary!! It's amazing how 4 years pass so quickly! Loved that you posted a picture from each year! It's not all of us who can look at fashion photos from 4 years ago and still think we looked fab, but you did!
:)

Jana

JennaStevie said...

Happy Blogiversary, that is so awesome!! A very long and wonderful few years for sure. Great roundup of photos too :)
xJennaD

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I know I haven't commented much lately but I have been reading! Happy four years my dear! Here's to many more!

Unknown said...

Happy four years Katie! I adore your blog!

Sammi said...

Happy Blogiversary, Katie!!! Here's to many more <3

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Woot woot to four years, Katie! And that "About Me" photo of you is amazing, you are such a striking beauty!

Cathy said...

Congrats! Looking forward to four more years! And four more after that. . .and more after that. . .and so on :-)

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a thoroughly wonderful blogging milestone to reach!!!

Happy blog birthday, dear gal, I wish you amazing, joy filled next four years and beyond!

♥ Jessica

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh wow, has it been 4 years already?
Congrats Katie! That's quite a milestone :)
You've had some lovely moments throughout the years.
Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while!

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Keit said...

Aaaaw, Happy 4 years of blogging!!! ^_^ Your style has always been such an inspiration to me, I'm so happy I found your blog ^_^

Elliementary, My Dear said...

Wow, so cool that you've been doing this for 4 years. I really enjoy reading your blog so best of luck to you in your 5th year :)

Kate said...

Happy Blogiversary!!