Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Remix: Black Tweed Coat


Well hello there! I'm just about running out of coats to remix, haha. This black tweed coat is one of my basics. I thrifted it at Savers last winter and I haven't stopped wearing it! It is a bit oversized, which is nice for layering underneath-but it has a belt so I can still cinch in my waist so I don't look like a marshmallow. Perfect! It works well with dressy ensembles as well as just a simple jeans look, which makes it an easy choice to throw on no matter what. Definitely a favorite.


God Bless!
KJA


Proverbs 3:1-2
My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Great coat! I love how it works with both casual and dressy looks. Have a great weekend!

Ali Hval said...

Running out of coats to remix just goes to show that you are good at remixing coats instead of buying them, haha! I love tweed so much, and the many ways you styled this is kind of amazing.

IT'S THE WEEKEND, YAY! HAVE A GOOD ONE, my precious Katie! That was too much caps.

Kristian said...

Wow. Love the coat, Katie!

Melisa Affandy said...

love your coat!
check out my blog bohoyoho.blogspot.com
x

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I absolutely love it. So retro, and this coat is fantastic!