Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hair Tutorial: Pompadour Roll

Hello! Today I am showing you how to achieve the style known as the 'pompadour roll' I wore in yesterday's post. I have a variation of this which I will be posting next Tuesday as well. It looks just a tad different! It's really easy peasy guys, I'd love to see pictures if you try this one out for yourself! Have fun :)


God Bless,
KJA

Romans 8:35,37
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

3 comments:

JennaStevie said...

Your hair always looks amazing, I wish I had enough length to do this!!
xJennaD

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm gonna try it! Sounds easy enough; wish me luck! Thanks for posting this. Your captions made me giggle, btw.
xoxo, Lindsey Dish
thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss
I think you are very, very beautiful.
I love your smile.
I like your sweater.
Kiss
Serge
www.facebook.com/sergemartin46