Monday, March 10, 2014

Outfit- Go To Items


I'm convinced this red skirt is the most worn vintage item I own, along with this cream sweater. It is cozy, easy, and just the perfect combination to throw on anytime. What are your go-to items for when you're have no time to come up with an elaborate ensemble?


God Bless!
KJA


2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.



Wearing:
Skirt, Sweater, Loafers, Cardigan- Vintage, Thrifted


7 comments:

JennaStevie said...

These colours are perfect together, totally love that red skirt!! It's so nice to have a few "go-to" that feel great and are easy enough when life gets crazy
xJennaD

Kristian said...

Ironically, my red skirt is also a go to item for me... I decided I was going to wear it today, in fact, because I didn't want to think about putting together an outfit!

Ali Hval said...

Why hello there, Miss Beautiful Model Lady! You are looking like quite the stunning gem in these photos (but don't you always?) <3. That red skirt is astounding. My go-to items are usually a very flowy dress or two that's easy to move around in, and my JC oxfords are never a bad shoe pick, either. :D

Jennifer Rainey said...

I love them both! They look so good together. :)

I have a 1950s gray wool skirt that I have practically lived in this winter. It's so warm! I also have a red and white sweater--probably from the 70s but with a really 40s/50s vibe--that I've been wearing non-stop since I bought it!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous! That skirt is the most perfect color.
xoxo, Lindsey Dish
thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

Immensely pretty colour combination! You look so wonderfully nice, sweet dear. I was rocking a similar palette last fall big time, including on our great trip to Calgary. I added in a gold hued belt for extra autumn palette fun.

♥ Jessica

Anonymous said...

Biens