Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Outfit: Laid Back


Hey friends! After a little break this weekend I'm kind of dreading getting back into a busy week. To combat this, I've been wearing a lot of laid-back, casual ensembles like this quite bohemian look I sported last weekend. These comfy, tan boots go with just about everything, but definitely give a different vibe than I usually accomplish. I'm liking it and I can definitely see the warmer weather begin to affect my attire recently. Easy dresses and minimalism are definitely beginning to influence my style, we'll see how long that lasts!















My surgery last week went well, I'm still quite tired and can't do a few things  (such as go for a run) for a couple of weeks, but I am grateful for how well it went and am hoping work this week won't be too intense. I have my helper teaching all of the lessons this week so I'm sure I will be less stressed out (as long as the kiddos cooperate that is). :)

Have a blessed Tuesday friends,
KJA


Wearing:
Hat- Vintage, Thrifted, Similar Here
Dress- Kohl's, Similar Here and Here
Blouse- Kohl's, Available Here
Leggings- Macy's, Similar Here
Boots- Thrifted, Similar Here
Sunglasses- Charlotte Russe, Similar Here
Bag- Thrifted, Similar Here
Jacket- Rummage Sale, Similar Here and Here

8 comments:

Circ rhythm said...

I love me some tough + cute and your boots/kitty bag combo do it quite well! :)

Cathy said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well. I hope you are getting lots of rest! You look great!

Boheme.Fille said...

Lovely! I love the combo between the dress and top! Adorable bag too!

Ali Hval said...

Aw, Katie! I'm glad to hear that your surgery went well and that you're doing well. :) :) You can totally make it through this! Haha, I can understand that you would be so sad to not exercise for a while. I'd hate that, toO! But it's better to recover first and exercise later. :)

Aaaah, you look adorable as always here. My roommate was lookign on my computer screen and thinks you are the epitome of cute. :D I love your hat and dress!!!

have a splendid week, lady!

Missy said...

Okay, wait hold on.. I need that cat bag!!! That is so cute!! This whole look is amazing, love your blog. So happy to find another mid 20's blooger too-- I feel like we're a dying breed lol

xx Missy
www.myconcretecatwalk.com

Kristian said...

I love this outfit on you Katie- especially that hat! Wow!

Glad to hear your surgery went well!

Keit said...

So glad you're surgery went well! I've always been afraid of surgeries, doesn't matter how small they are :D
This is the first time I've seen you with a non-vintage outfit! :D You look so quirky and pretty! The dress is lovely!

Elliementary, My Dear said...

It's different to see you in more modern attire but you look just as lovely :) That hat is just too cute. Glad your surgery went well.