Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Outfit: Floral Dress

Hello! I've been slacking since I got back from camp last week, but today I am doing a guest post over on Jana's blog: Small Town, Big Smile! She recently got married and is now off spending time with her new husband. Check out the post for more photos and be sure to add Jana's blog to your reading list! It is full of retro frocks, hats, and the like. Have a happy Wednesday friends! 






God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 93:4
But mightier than the violent raging of the seas,
    mightier than the breakers on the shore—
    the Lord above is mightier than these!



Wearing:
Dress- Consignment Shop
Wedges- The Lowry Mall (secondhand)
Cardigan- Thrift Store

2 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

Adorable Summer outfit- loving those shoes! Alex

http://tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com/

Ali Hval said...

Friends getting married, friends getting married! I know a few of my friends who are getting married and I feel left out hahaha. But it's ok. ;) I'll have to hop on over to see your post but I still feel a need to comment over here you cute flower-wearing lady!