Thursday, August 7, 2014

Photos with Grandma

Hello, hello there! Long time no see. I was off visiting my grandparents and having a splendid time. I brought a friend with me and it was great to spend time in the garden, eat fresh picked veggies everyday, learn a bit about sewing, gather eggs each afternoon, work on puzzles, and spend time talking to my grandfather about mechanics. I swear no matter what topic you begin with my grandfather always finds a way to talk about some vehicle or another, whether it be his four-wheeler, various buicks, or a tractor. I didn't get any pictures with my grandfather this time as it was raining when we left, but I got some fun ones with my grandmother! She hates taking pictures, but I caught her on her way out to the garden and forced her :) Isn't she lovely?











God Bless,
KJA


 James 4:8a
 Come close to God, and God will come close to you.


Wearing:
Cardigan, Skirt- Grandmother's
Shoes- Great Grandpa Dave's
Blouse- Thrifted 

8 comments:

Cathy said...

How sweet! It sounds like a lovely trip.

Kristian said...

Sounds like a lovely visit, and you got some great photos with your grandmother, which are always things to be treasured!

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

these are too sweet Katie! I'm happy to hear you could spend some good time w/ your grandma and those farm activities sound so fun.

Elliementary, My Dear said...

So cute :) Sounds like such a lovely time. I don't having any living grandfathers so I always envy people who do and get to spend time with them.

Anonymous said...

You cut your hair.......

Cora Noelle said...

So very sweet! I love how Grandpa's are! Mine always finds a way to sneak in something about engineering. The photographs of you and your Grandma are lovely! Also your hair looks cute!

Keit said...

Aaawww, your granny is the coolest ^_^ Sounds like you had a great time, so happy for you ^_^

Emma Punchy said...

Thank you for ssharing this