Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Apple Orchard


As I said on Monday, my family and I went out to an apple orchard this past weekend for their apple festival! It was my older sister's birthday and my whole family got together (which is ridiculously hard to do with all of our schedules). We took my three nephews apple picking and had all the fun in the world. It was so enjoyable to watch them pick and eat apples with the juice running down their little faces. The hayride out to the orchard was incredibly fun too, and is always my favorite part of the festival.
I also somehow got roped into doing one of the inflatable games with my eldest nephew, which was much more difficult than I imagined. Those kiddos are in good shape! haha.

I wore the comfiest outfit ever, finally having found some overalls at a thrift store that fit (albeit a little big). They're more early 2000's than 1940's-esque, but I have to work with what I've got, ok?
























I miss my family so much! Even though I'm married and living on my own I still miss living in a house with my parents and sisters at times. They're pretty great :)


Galatians 6:10
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Wearing:
Overalls- St. Vincent DePaul Thrift Store, Similar
Blouse- Thrifted, Similar
Shoe- Target, Similar
Sunglasses- Unsure, had them since I was a kid, Similar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these overalls! And you look so pretty with flowers in your hair!

Rachel

Cathy said...

What cute pictures! I love the apples and all the cute babies :-) it looks like a really fun day, and I love your outfit!

xoxo
Cathy

Savvy Spinster Vintage said...

Very cute! And once again, your hair is amazing! I love the big colorful flowers- great accessory for fall! :-)
-Melissa