Thursday, October 2, 2014

Inspiration: Lucille Ball 2

Friends, I have about five posts worth of Lucille Ball photos saved up in my inspiration folder, so I hope you're not sick of her yet. I wanted to focus this post on the more casual side of her style, and a bit more fall inspired as well. I love to see old, glamorous movie stars dressed down, because then I get to see how they were as real people, and not just actors in a movie/in costume. I love all of the cute trousers, blazers, and headscarves in these photos, and of course all of the plaid, polka dot, and gingham too. Which is your favorite?



















 

God Bless!
KJA


Proverbs 29:23
Pride brings a person low, but the lowly in spirit gain honor.

1 comment:

Kristian said...

The fishing one is my favorite. Seems very much like a real somehow and not a "natural" moment being staged. She has great style in all of these though.