Friday, October 3, 2014

Remix: Polka Dot Skirt

Hello and happy Friday! It has been a trying week, so I couldn't be more happy to see the weekend on the horizon. Weekend busy-ness is always better than work week busy-ness, yes? 
For today's remix I am focusing on this fun polka-dot skirt that I've had for over 5 years. I bought it (along with a matching brown polo) at a rummage sale with my grandmother and sister, and it was one of the very first vintage purchases I made, one that sparked a love for vintage clothing! I think I've gotten better at styling it over the years and it will always be a staple in my wardrobe (anything with polka dots likely holds that title :) )









Have a great day all!
God Bless,
KJA


Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

4 comments:

Emileigh said...

I love all the print-mixing! I'm not so great at that, so this is good inspiration!

Kristian said...

Loe all the ways you've thought to style this.

Eccentric Owl said...

Oh, I love this skirt! Polka dots are my favorite, for sure, and I love all of the way you've styled it!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Keit said...

Oh yes, this skirt is so beautiful! You style it like a pro! :D I especially love the winter look with the red blouse <3 Happy Weekend!