Monday, November 10, 2014

Outfit: Golf Sweater


A quick post from a couple of Sundays ago! I pulled out my 'new' 1940's winter coat even though it wasn't quite cold enough for it yet. I love it though, in all of its humongous glory.
This is going to be a tough week with me working around 50 hours between three different jobs (after this week I will only have TWO jobs, so that's better). Husband has been sick for a week already with a horrible cold, and I'm trying not to get it myself. Trying to stay positive this week! :)












I found this golf sweater at a flea market a couple of months ago. I had to have it-it was so quirky! I believe the words are names of golf courses where tournaments took place, possibly for a college league? I don't golf, but if I ever do I am wearing this cardigan.







Squirrel!


My beautiful sister was here to visit!



Have a fabulous start to your week!
God Bless,
KJA

Psalm 54:4
Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one whosustains me.


Wearing:
Coat, Cardigan, Skirt - Benson's Flea
Sweater- Thrifted
Shoes- Modcloth

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So lovely! As always :)
Blessings
Theresa

Eccentric Owl said...

I have been waiting and waiting to pull out a vintage 1960's fur coat my friend gave me from her grandma's closet, and I think tomorrow will be the day! It's supposed to get super cold here. I LOVE your coat; it is glorious! And that cardigan is so cute!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful coat on, and what a sweet sweater.. hang on tight this week!

Anonymous said...

My dad loved to golf, but rarely did so later on in his life. If I ever seen anything remotely like this I'll have to get it because such things make me think immediately of him. :)

Kristian said...

Fun sweater, indeed! Good luck with this week!