Thursday, February 19, 2015

Outfit: Casual Friday


What I wore on casual Friday a couple of weeks ago. I'm having fun with casual Fridays. I'll just leave it at that :)








God Bless!
KJA

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Wearing:
Jeans- Lauren Conrad
Jacket, Top- Lowry Mall (Thrift)
Shoes- Plato's Closet (Thrift)
Scarf- Vintage 
Glasses- Firmoo

5 comments:

Justina Moniz said...

What a perfect casual Friday outfit! I love your hair like that!

Lucy in the Sky said...

Very nice outfit, love that coat and my goodness you always have the most gorgeous hair styles!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Super fun look! I just adore your hair worn like this and am smitten with the autumnal hues of that classic scarf.

♥ Jessica

Kristian said...

I enjoy seeing your casual Fridays too.

Anonymous said...

Smashing!!!