Sunday, March 29, 2015

My head is feeling a bit lighter...


I donated 12 more inches of hair this weekend! It was totally spur of the moment (I didn't think I had enough to donate, but I see I was wrong) and the hair is going to Wigs for Kids! It's a tad shorter than I thought but I'm already having a lot of fun with the style. I feel like I can do a lot of different things with it, from Marilyn inspired hair to 1930's finger waves. It already fits so much better with my style so I'm loving that aspect of it. It's the shortest I have had it since 8th grade so it makes me feel like a little girl, but I'm sure it will feel like me in no time :)



















Have a great week everyone!

God Bless,
KJA


Isaiah 53:3-4
He was despised and rejected by mankind,  a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces  he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God,  stricken by him, and afflicted.



Wearing:
Sweater- Macy's
Skirt- Rummage Sale
Shoes- Y's Buys Thrift Store
Socks- Charlotte Russe
Hat- Vintage Depression era slouch bought from a friend. 

10 comments:

Jasmina said...

You look so much like Jessica Raine from Call The Midwife with your hair short! It's gorgeous. :)

Kezzie said...

It looks beautiful and what a wonderful reason to cut your hair. My 15yr old friend did that and friend from hair below her bottom to a crop! X

Anonymous said...

what an amazing cut on you!! of course your hair was gorgeous long, but this is a great change, so refreshing!

Kristian said...

I know wI've been gushing at you and your new hair on Instagram too, but I truly do love it. You have a great set of curls here and I am so excited to see what other vintage looks you will be able to try. Shorter hair lends itself really well to so many styles, since it was on trend to have shorter hair in those decades too.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This far shorter length looks fantastic on you, dear gal. Thank you very much for donating your locks. You rock!

♥ Jessica

Imogen said...

I haven't visited your blog for a little while and come back to see your hair so different. Wow I adore how vintage it looks. You are the best for donating it.

Unknown said...


çok güzel gerçekten
kadın giyim,uzun elbise,uzun abiye,bayan kıyafet, tunik,tül elbise,
bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,kolye,otantik kolye,etek,sexi iç giyim,sexi çamaşır,
yüzük,fantezi iç çamaşır,
takı,gümüş küpe,günlük elbise,fantezi kıyafetler, gömlek,uzun elbise,
bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,bijuteri kolye,otantik kolye,uzun etek,uzun tunik,sexi kostüm,
yüzük,fantezi iç giyim,

Keit said...

Wow, this is a huge change!!! I'm so happy! ^_^ I love big changes :D Especially when it comes to hair! You look awesome, even more retro now! ^_^

The Braided Bandit said...

Your hair looks amazing!!! What an awesome thing to do, this is making me want to cut mine again :)
Have a great day!
xo Hannah

The Braided Bandit BLOG
The Braided Bandit SHOP

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, your hair is so cute! I'm loving your vintage-y outfit! Also, I have to say the picture of your socks instantly made think of the Pretty in Pink opening scene! :)

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/