Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Menswear 2




I'm telling you, I'm on a menswear kick right now. It somehow makes me feel more feminine than a dress and heels lately. I thinks the key is the lipstick ;) Although I think lipstick is the most important fashion accessory there is so that's no surprise.
















Working on a post on how I get my curly locks now that my hair is so short so watch for that soon! :)
God Bless!

KJA



James 4:17
If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.



Wearing
Blazer- Rummage Sale

Pants- Target
Blouse, Shoes- Thrift Store 

5 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

You totally rock that menswear vibe! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

That's awesome! It looks fantastic on you, so why not keep the stylish ball rolling?

♥ Jessica

Kristian said...

Lipstick with menswear always is a nice combo, I think!

Also, I love how versatile your hair is now. You've shown us straight, culrs, a sort of 30's look, a 20s look, and this, with its fuller volume, is lovely too!

Anonymous said...

Man this haircut just gave you wings! Loving your style more and more, if it's even possible!

Unknown said...

You can rock the menswear look like none other! That blazer looks so great on you!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/